GSOC Day 36 – Fixed Idle Objects


I did some code cleaning today, fixing the layout of the windows after having removed panelPicture, fixing some old code in the StarMap for figuring out whether an object could move or not, etc.

I also had realized that the Objects Without Orders window had not been updated yet to work with tp04, but it wasn’t a huge task, so I just did it today. It was using some old methods of finding ownership and order queues, and its looping was a bit inefficient. So I fixed it all, and it worked out nicely, except that I can no longer show object types (since static types no longer exist, so I can’t get a name for each object type).

Tomorrow, I will continue the code cleaning and finalize the changes from today. I’ve gotten the go-ahead from Mithro for these, so they should go in nicely tomorrow.

Here’s a screenshot of the client:

The client without panelPicture.

The client without panelPicture.

Advertisements

~ by greywhind on June 28, 2009.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: