GSOC Day 55-56 – Media Download Cleanup Continues
Yesterday and today, I continued to concentrate my efforts on improving how media downloads and is displayed. It is a multi-part task, and I attacked it in stages. First, I added a means of keeping track of what files are downloading to MediaLibrary. Then, I replaced the code in each panel that used media downloading with code that referenced the MediaLIbrary.
Once the bugs seemed to be worked out with the new media displaying, I took on the next part of the solution: adding a window to track and cancel downloads. I started by creating a panel that would show the progress of a single download, then I made a window that would show all of these and keep track of which was which. This is not complete yet, but it’s getting closer.
Tomorrow, I will try to finish the download manager window.