Leges Motus v. 0.2.2 Released
We’ve released version 0.2.2 of Leges Motus today. It’s a bug fix release, since we found a few bugs that we wanted to fix before the wait for 0.3.0 (which has a lot of big new features, and we don’t know how long it will take).
Here’s the change log:
– Fix potential client crashes when receiving packets for non-existent players.
– Client now saves the player name when you click “Apply” in the options menu.
– Options menu is more intuitive and more seamless.
– Client now checks for updates when it starts, instead of when opening the server browser.
– Server now respawns players immediately when they are forcibly switched by team auto-balancing.
So as you can see, nothing that big, but we promise there are some cool gameplay changes coming up with 0.3.0. I’ll post about them once we have things set more firmly.
Enjoy the new version!