GSOC Day 68-69 – Media Polish Nears Completion


I’m too tired to write a long post today, but the basics of what I’ve done today and yesterday is this:

Mithro had made a lot of comments about how to improve the media code, and I went through and tried to do as many as possible.

I did things like remove wx as a requirement for the libtpclient-py media code, fix style, and allow for the specification of certain file endings to return rather than “everything.”

That’s it for tonight – I will try to play a game all the way through soon, to get ready for release.

Advertisements

~ by greywhind on July 31, 2009.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: